- We had a birthday party for my mom! She was very sick and we weren’t sure she would make it. She had 2 surgeries and was in the hospital for 13 weeks, but she is getting better every day. Praise God!!!
- S won the 5th grade Spelling Bee. He placed 4th in the spell off between the 5th through 8th graders. He advanced to the Regional Spelling Bee being held in March. We are so proud of him! He works very hard with his school work.
- We had a snow day. I love them as I always feel like we have a free day. We got M and R’s room cleaned from top to bottom. No small feat.
- Went to a local flea market and got household supplies for $1-$2 for each item and Atkins bars for $2 per box. They are$7-$8 per box at Walmart. I’m stocked up for February!
- We had an indoor church picnic. It was so much fun!
- We have tons of birds eating at our feeders. I find it fun and relaxing to watch them.
How about you, what are your highlights? I’d love to hear.