I am back for a post or two until the kids get out of school. I should have more time for posting during summer vacation. Let’s hope so, I miss blogging!
Where to start… I have been super busy with the kids.
- A went to her first father/daughter dance. She absolutely loved it.
- A jumped off of the low diving board,
- M is still working on his Eagle Scout project.
- J went to prom.
- My husband went to California for a week.
- 4H is in full swing and J is our club president!
- AHG is winding down now, just the awards banquet left!
- L is rolling over now.
- My husband is helping me with household updates.
- T had his school musical.
- J turned 17.
- The kids went roller skating with our 4H group.
We have also had a couple of neighbor dogs that keep going after my chickens. Killed 2 roosters in the first attack and killed 4 hens on the second attack. I am still very angry about it.
We bought 2 turkeys, 3 guineas, 3 Bantams, and 7 miscellaneous pullets to replace our dead chickens and build our dwindling number of chickens.
Here are some pictures of what’s been going on around here.
I hope to be back soon!