Thanks to Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily for hosting this every week. I think I will join in!
- Are you reading: A Secret Gift by Ted Gup.
- Are you watching: America’s Funniest Home Videos
- Are you looking forward to this week: Easy dinners as hubby is out of town.
- Is one thing you did last week that you don’t want to repeat this week: Scrambling around the house getting it cleaned up before the guy came to measure for new carpet on the steps and hallway upstairs.
- Was your best moment over the last week? My oldest son J, was named Salutatorian of his senior class!
- Is your #1 goal for next week? Stay on budget with food and household.
- Song can’t you get out of your head? Nothing, I’m not into music at all.
- Best/Worst financial decision over the last week? My best decision was to stick to my grocery budget like it or not!
- Is something that you’d like to learn to do? I’d love to learn to knit, but now is not the time. Maybe in 5 years or so when life settles down some.
How about you, what are you up to?