I was trying to decide if I should start a new blog or just revive this one. I’m still doing the same kinds of things, so I thought it would be easier just to stick with this one.
Since I last posted, I did complete that marathon in 2014. I was slow, but I got the finishers medal!
The kids are bigger, as you’d expect.
I’m still trying to budget and save money. Still learning self-discipline. Still trying to improve.
It’s a new year, so I’m energized to recommit to this blog. I’m just going to write about whatever comes to me. Nothing earth-shattering, but hopefully something for me to look back upon. I hope to see that I am improving with various aspects of my life.
I’m putting my goals in writing and committing to improving myself this year.
So, here they are:
- Workout 3x per week and participate in a 5k and a 10k race. Not sure if I will walk, run, or a combination, I am just committing to finishing the races.
- Read something religious each and every night before sleeping.
- Attend Tuesday Mass when available.
- Update Mint.com 5x per week. I am really wanting to get my spending under control, so I need to categorize each purchase to see where the money is going.
- Follow the written budget each and every month. I totally stink at this, but I really need to do it so that we can keep spending under control.
- Follow the Trim Healthy Mama diet and get to my goal weight. I need to lose 12 pounds achieve this goal.
These are what I want to focus on this year. How about you, any goals that you are planning on tackling this year?