Thanks to Melissa at House Full of Searls for starting these posts.
I shop on Fridays, just so you know.
1. I went to Costco to get a few supplies and I found low carb bars that I can eat for breakfast for $19.99 for 24 bars. That is 83 cents per bar. My Adkins bars are $6.96 for 5 bars. That is $1.39 per bar. I bought them and I will save 56 cents every day!
2. I stayed home all week and didn’t shop at all until payday.
3. I made all meals at home. We ate all leftovers too.
4. My husband ordered a part to fix my Oreck vacuum himself instead of taking it in to the vacuum repair shop. They vacuum shop quoted me $35 and my husband was able to fix it for $9 (with shipping)!
5. I planned all of our meals for the next week and shopped minimally to help save money to pay for the upcoming taxes which are due in just a couple of weeks.
How about you, what did you do to save money this week?