Melissa at House Full Of Searls, posts her frugal adventures, so I thought I would too.
1. We ate at home all week and we didn’t waste any food.
2. I didn’t shop at all other than food shopping and I stayed in budget 🙂
3. I worked on my goals and I had to stay home to do them.
4. I made a loaf of bread in the bread machine to use up some candied fruit that we had in the refrigerator.
5. I made vegetable soup out of some older veggies that I needed to get rid of and it turned out great.
What about you, what did you do to save money this week?