Melissa is back at it. She has her new post up about her frugal week. Here are my top 5 frugal things that I have done.
1. We ate up the leftovers before my parents got here.
2. I mended a mattress cover instead of buying a new one.
3. I cut way back on Easter candy. Better for the budget and better for the kids teeth.
4. I drove my husband’s car when he was home to help save gas money.
5. I continued Spring cleaning. This helps me to know what I have and where it is which saves me money.
What about you? Were you frugal this week?