It has been another busy week! I am hanging in there. Super tired, but I am at least keeping moving as best as I can.
Here is what we have been up to:
1. T turned 11 a few weeks ago. I can’t believe that he is 11. He was born 3 weeks before 9/11/01. I remember that I was watching the Today show when it happened.
2. R is still doing cross-country. So we are carpooling back and forth A LOT.
3. J tried out for the school play and got a part, so he and M are at school extra every M,T, TH, and F. The school play is on November 17 and 18th, I think. Now I have to pray that I won’t have this baby until after the play is over. I am hoping for Thanksgiving week. The play is the weekend before Thanksgiving week.
4. I flunked the first Glucose Tolerance Test. I had a 138 and the limit is 135.
5. I passed the 3 hour Glucose Tolerance Test. It wasn’t too bad other than I had a killer headache by the time I was done. It was either from not having my normal cup of coffee or all of the sugar in that drink. As soon as I got something to eat, the headache started to subside.
6. T’s teacher has been out-of-town on vacation, and the sub lets them be wild. We spent all night every night trying to get his studying done for the next day. He was hard to calm down and focus. His tutor noticed this too.
7. There was a home football game last night. J, M, R, T and my husband all went. J and M went right to the tailgate party from play practice. I didn’t see them from yesterday morning at 7:15 until this morning when they woke up.
8. R has a cross-country meet today at noon. It is an hour away, so I need to get moving to get him there on time.
9. My husband is still cleaning on his side of the basement! We have more trash than trash cans.
That sums up what has been going on here lately. I hope to post more as I have been sitting more and there really is no reason not to. I just need some motivation.
Have a great weekend!