Sorry I haven’t been around much, but I have a lot of things going on. My top 10 reasons I haven’t been blogging this week. In random order.
1. My MIL slipped getting out of the bathtub and messed up her total knee replacement. She has to have surgery in early June to fix it.
2. I have 6 kids
3. Boy scouts and cub scouts
4. Hubby is out of town this week
5. Band trip informational meeting
6. Dermatologist appt.
7. Pediatrician appt.
8. Orthodontist appt.
9. 2 pharmacy visits
10. Opening game for baseball and my son could get 10 pts. extra credit in CHEMISTRY if he went–game was cancelled because a dump truck got stuck in the outfield. It really messed up my evening. Good news…he got the 10 points anyway
I hope to be better with posting. Hubby will be home in a couple of days and next week is Easter vacation. I hope to get it all together then!