I got this idea from Melissa at http://housefullofsearls.blogspot.com/.
1. I am 43.
2. My kids go to private Christian school.
3. I could homeschool most of my children, with no problem, but there is one, who would drive me crazy.
4. My husband has glasses.
5. I don’t.
6. 3 of 6 kids wear glasses.
7. 2 wear reading glasses.
8. 1 has bifocals. He got them when he was 7. He really needs them to see up close, and far away.
9. We have a cat.
10. We have movie night pretty much every Friday night.
11. We are in 2 different 4H clubs. One for shooting sports, and one for general projects.
12. I drive a 12 passenger van.
13. My second son who is 14, is taller than his older brother who is 15 1/2, by 6 inches.
14. I am left handed.
15. 4 out of 6 of our children are left handed.
16. My oldest son plays drums. He has a 5 piece drum set.
17. My second son plays oboe. He started with clarinet, but switched to oboe after 1 year.
18. My third son plays trumpet.
19. My fourth son plays alto saxophone, but he longs to play drums.
20. I love to take a hot bath before going to bed.
21. I love Milk-Duds.
22. My oldest son just got his Eagle Scout in December.
23. I love bananas.
24. I would love to have a barn.
25. I have been married for almost 17 years. I don’t know how that is possible.
I am linking this to http://www.perfectlyimperfectblog.com/2012/02/25-things-linky-party.html